Become a Member
English Cocker Spaniel Club
To become an ECSCNC Member: All proposed members must attend two club activities within a 6-month period from the time of the application. The proposed member must be in good standing with the American Kennel Club and agree to abide by the Bylaws of the English Cocker Spaniel Club of Northern California and the rules of the American Kennel Club.
Membership Benefits include the following:
- Notice of club events and the opportunity to participate in any of them.
- Notice of club meetings to discuss events, activities and duties of the club.
- Ability to voice your opinion on activities, policies, concerns and club by-laws.
- Voting privileges.
- Eligibility to receive plaques and other awards at the annual banquet.
- Eligibility to hold office.
Please return completed membership applications to the Membership Chair:
16769 Jacksonville Rd.
Jamestown, CA. 95327
To receive a copy of the ECSCNC Membership Application select "Membership Application" below for a PDF version. If you would like a paper copy, email Mary Barrett at, firstname.lastname@example.org